There might be many instances when you might have to change your username or password on WalmartOne. For example,
- You might have to change the username and password if you fear that they are no longer safe and might have been discovered by someone who may exploit this information. In such a case, changing the password and username immediately is the most prudent thing to do.
- There could be certain instances when your terms of employment may change and you may want to change the username and password too. That may not be mandatory and depends on your choice.
- Finally, there might develop the precarious circumstances of you have lost or forgotten your username and password. That would be a highly tricky situation as there would be a looming threat of you losing all the important information regarding your work details. Nonetheless, both the WalmartOne online portal and mobile application provide the option of changing the username and the password very conveniently.
Guide to Change Walmartone Username or Password?
Changing the username or password of WalmartOne is quite simple and is nothing out of the box that you would not have done previously for accounts of other web services. Here are the steps you need follow to change the username or password:
- The first step is to navigate to Walmart.com.
- There you would find the link ‘My Account’. Click on ‘My Account’ and follow by signing in with your current username and password. For this, it is essential that you must have your current username and password.
- On the following screen, there would be a link mentioning ‘Change Name, Email, and Password’. Follow this link to continue the procedure.
- A dialog box will require you to enter your current password at this stage.
- Now you can simply alter your username by moving to the “Email” field.
- The same sequence would provide the option of changing the password.
- If you wish not to change the password and only the username, then all you need to do is simply enter the existing password in “New Password” and “Confirm New Password”
- Do not forget to click on “Save Changes”, with which you would be done changing the username and password.
If you have forgotten your username you can use your Email-ID to recover username.
However, if you have lost or forgotten your current User ID and password, then too, you can recover these and create a new password. For this, you need to visit the WalmartOne login page, and at the bottom of the page, you would find the options of “Forgot username” and “Forgot password”. Follow the link of the property you want to change. You would receive an email on your registered email address which would provide you with the reset link of password or username. With that, you would be able to create a new password within minutes.